adidas did it again! They went through their archives and gave another 70s runner a face lift that is so spectacular everyone is going nuts about this one. They chose the name INIKI which is a Hawaiian word that can mean sharp, piercing gales, like a hurricane. Yet it can also mean to punch or rip, like pangs of love. Doesn't it fit perfectly? The smooth suede overlays on the toe and heel lend a vintage look to the stretch-mesh upper. These shoes slip on fast thanks to their sock-like structure. boost™ helps energise your step, while webbed rubber outsole offers great traction.
- boost™ is adidas most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Two-way stretch mesh and vintage suede upper; Shiny mesh tongue in off white
- Printed blue serrated 3-Stripes
- Hidden sock construction for easy slip-on comfort; Deconstructed heel cap
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Webbed red gum rubber outsole
RELEASE: APR 20th - 00:01 AM CET ONLINE - ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER ONLY!